The choice of professionals who design, build and manage marinas and waterfront facilities including cruise terminals, port buildings and piers. We also supply to private and public marina owners and operators.
Using the best marine-grade polymer sheet and CNC fabrication, our numbers have a finished and professional look.
All numbers include:
- Carved text for great appeal.
- In-line borders.
- Counter-sunk holes.
- Eased or beveled outside edges.
Our standard Slip Numbers are 6″ W x 4″ T for 3 digits at 2” tall using 1/4” thick material.
Pricing starts at $9.50 each based on a minimum quantity order.
Custom Number sets are made to order using your specific number sequence, color choice and size.
The Best Looking and The Longest Lasting – Marina Numbers You Can Count On!
- For 20 years our marina numbers have been installed at marina locations across the USA.
- Our dock and slip numbers are machined from solid 100% waterproof H.D.P.E. sheet material.
- Virtually unbreakable with no chipping or peeling; tougher than foam and vinyl number products.
- Slip numbers are screw mounted with flush, counter-sunk holes; can be mounted to the dock facia board, marina piles or power pedestal boxes. Stainless steel screws are available to ship with your numbers.
- Dock Numbers or Letters are generally larger and use 1/2” thick material.
- Special brackets and piling straps are available for mounting larger dock and pier numbers.
- Numbers for boat storage racks are also available.
OutdoorNumbers.com also manufacturers separate cut numbers and letters for wall and building sign applications. Numbers and letters come pre-drilled for all-thread mounting studs on the backsides. Installation is as simple as following the hole pattern we supply.