- The only gauges manufactured from 100% waterproof Recycled 2-color, polymer composite board stock.
- One 10-ft. gauge saves about 44 pounds of polymer waste from landfill deposit.
- The Florida Everglades has been the proving ground for these gauges.
- Specified and installed throughout the state on water management stilling well, pump station and reservoir projects.
ADAPTABLE TO MANY VERTICAL DATUM DISPLAY APPLICATIONS:
- Water depth or elevation in lakes, rivers, retention ponds, utility water sites and wastewater facilities.
- Perfect for visual flood and tidal change gauges.
- Gauges can also be installed for use as snow depth gauges.
- Gauges are easily cleaned when needed to remove environmental build-up.
STANDARD STAFF GAUGES FOR LENGTHS 4-ft. to 10-ft.
- Gauges are large format at 1.5-inches thick by 9.5-inches wide and up to 10-ft. in a single length.
- Bold, distinctive vertical data display on bright white background with black 2-inch tall numbers and 1/10-ft. depth marks.
- Depth scale numbers and marks are CNC fabricated with an accuracy tolerance of +/- 0.1 inch over a 10-ft. length.
- A non-standard depth scale is subject to minimum quantities and special-order terms.
- Gauges include a unique custom, insert title plaque at the top for identification of the Agency, Project, Location and/or Datum Standard. Title plaques are white with either red or black lettering.
- An approval drawing is provided for all gauge orders.
- Tough and robust, our gauges can be mounted free-standing on a pile or post, with NO BACKBOARD required; or to an existing structure. Piles and posts are NOT included.
- Stainless-steel hardware mounting packages for wall/structure mount and pile/post mount are available separately.
SPECIAL ORDER STAFF GAUGES FOR LENGTHS 11-ft. and LONGER:
- Gauges over 10-ft. are manufactured in 2 or more sections, depending on required lengths.
- Multiple section gauges ship with 2 pre-drilled, 316 stainless-steel connectors to join one section to the next.
*ADDITIONAL DETAILS REGARDING STAFF GAUGE LENGTHS & OPTIONS:
All gauges have an overall length that is 1-ft. longer then the gauge depth range.
The extra 1-ft. of gauge length is for the title plaque.
Example 1: An 8-ft. long gauge can have any depth range of 7-ft., i.e.reads 8-ft. at bottom and 15-ft. at top.
Example 2: A gauge with a 20-ft. depth range, i.e. reads 0-ft. at bottom and 20-ft. at top, will be 21-ft. in overall length. This would ship in 3 sections: 3 @ 7-ft. with hardware for 2 splice joints at installation.